It’s important to know we’ve been in business since 1997 and sell and install a broad range of custom signs nationwide.
However, Epic Sign Group is not a sign company, we’re a customer relationship company. Our dedication inspires and challenges us to out-perform ourselves every day.
We’re unique in three ways-
HOW WE DEFINE OUR COMPANY
We view ourselves as an extension of your company. We handle the entire signage process from design and permitting to installation and maintenance. Fifty custom reception signs designed, delivered and installed around the country? No problem. Quality image to uphold, nasty environment and an application that doesn’t warrant a big budget? We’ll get creative and find a solution. Need a “thousand” signs for a new building, from the restrooms to the channel letters on your building? We can handle it.
HOW WE DEFINE QUALITY
Ending up with quality (signage that reflects your brand and lasts, without costly delays or mistakes) is as much a function of process and people quality as it is the quality of your materials. We bring world-class project management techniques, leading-edge technology and bright, committed project managers to your custom sign project. What about permitting? Need a variance? ADA? Is the exact location verified? Are we dealing with Wisconsin winters or Arizona summers? Will the color be visible? We “own” the project so you don’t end up with it in your lap.
Oh, regarding quality materials, yes, that’s important too. When we think about quality, quality materials are not our single focus, it’s our point of departure.
We offer the traditional 90-days on labor, one year on materials guarantee.
ASA (Arizona Sign Association)
The Arizona Sign Association operates for the purpose and mutual benefit of its member sign and sign-related companies, their employees, sign users and the consumer public with respect to on-premise signage. The companies which make up the sign industry in Arizona further pledge to serve their customer and meet their community obligations by conducting their business in a manner consistent with good taste and in the public interest.
ISA (International Sign Association)
The International Sign Association operates for the purpose to serve the whole sign industry. The ISA will represent the sign industry to improve legislation and regulations that affect the manufacturing, servicing, sale and use of signage. The ISA will also represent the industry to improve codes and standards that regulate signage products. The ISA will even provide education to improve the sign industry. This is done as a benefit to all of our members. At the same time, it is important that in the execution of our efforts we provide opportunities that enhance the value of membership in ISA.
BBB (Better Business Bureau)
Registrar of Contractors
The Arizona State Registrar of Contractors’ mission is to promote quality construction by Arizona contractors through a licensing and regulatory system designed to protect the health, safety and welfare of the public. The agency is self-funded by the revenue generated. The Registrar of Contractors is currently a “90/10” agency, meaning that 90 percent of the license fees collected are reserved for agency operations and the remaining 10 percent is deposited in the State General Fund.
The Council of Better Business Bureaus is the umbrella organization for the Better Business Bureau (BBB) system, which was founded in 1912 and is today supported by more than 300,000 local business members nationwide. It is dedicated to fostering fair and honest relationships between businesses and consumers, instilling consumer confidence and contributing to an ethical business environment.
Dun and Bradstreet
D&B (NYSE:DNB) is the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for 167 years. D&B’s global commercial database contains more than 140 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B’s proprietary DUNSRight® Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions.
Local First Arizona
Local Arizona First is a non-profit organization representing a coalition of locally-owned businesses and working to strengthen communities and local economies through supporting, maintaining, and celebrating locally throughout the state of Arizona. Epic Sign Group is Proud to be a member.